Saturday, July 29, 2006

Informl Learning Treasure Trove

I was reading George Siemen's eLearnspace feed and my curiosity was picqued by a link to Joyce Valenza's .ppt resource on Information Literacy for 21st Century Learners. She brings together tools like blogs, wikis, podcasts...and contrasts the nature of learners today with the nature of effective research (using sources beyond Google). I must have added 20 of the links in her .ppt to my del.icio.us page. Based on her .ppt, I would love to be one of her students. Sometimes, teachers and librarians do it right!

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Harold Jarche said...

Joyce is full of energy, smart, and a lot of fun. She regularly attends edtechtalk.com sessions. You should drop by some time.

Check out her last session here

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Marilyn said...

thanks, Harold for the tip. I listened to the session and it was great. Appreciate you turning me on to edtechtalk.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home